Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Standing for what you believe

You do not have to be against the Church to believe it is not true. I have been given the same lecture many times since learning the Church is not 100% true. As I mention in previous post I am not anti, I just can not accept that conditioning myself to make church activities (ie church meetings, church history and the temple)seem to be comforting and close to God. You shouldn't have to work that hard to have a relationship with God. You shouldn't have to create a feeling. If you already have your answer about the Church after pondering, praying,reading scripture and learning church history why would you continue to ask if it is true or not? I got my answer. However, since it did not go with the Church, members and leaders tell me to continue seeking until I get my right answer. I have to kindly decline this advice, since I do not want to create illusions and condition my body and brain to react in the way other see fit about the Church. I do not push anyone into praying about my way, so I deserve the same respect please.






No comments:

Post a Comment